The Center provides the following services to children and their families
- Crisis Intervention Services
- Assistance and support in coping with abuse
- Case management services including assistance with obtaining medical care, counseling, and other necessary social services along with monthly team case review meeting
- Legal Advocacy and Information including victim compensation, and help in obtaining orders of protection
- Education and prevention presentations and resources
Abuse is a community Problem
The Illinois Department of Child and Family Services (DCFS) fiscal year 2019.